You have a problem and you need a troubleshooter
A process upset has shut you down. Or you hit a road block in R&D. You need answers and you
need them fast. Consider a mixing expert as part of your team to resolve the problem,
even if you don't think mixing is to blame.
- Almost all reactions require mixing and most engineers haven't studied mixing.
- Our expertise is mixing.
- We can minimize your downtime.
- An outsider can help you think outside the box.
- We can make suggestions so it shouldn't happen again.
- We have experience in many process applications.
- Cutting hydrogenation times in half
- Decreasing the batch time of a polymerization from 12 hours to under 1 hour
with a resulting purer product
- Doubling the throughput of a fermentation
- Increasing kLa by 100% without a new motor and gearbox
- Switching to a solvent based reaction, increased production rate from a mere
5 kg/day to an excess of 1000 kg/batch
- Reverse order of addition of components eliminated the need of a very costly mixing system
- Improving the mixing reduced the leaching time of a precious metals plant from 1
week to less than 1 day
- Decreased the entrainment of solvents in solvent extractions of mining
operations from several percents to about 10 ppm
- Increased the throughput in PTA plants by decreasing the solids build up in the reactors
- Dramatically decreasing the mixing time by merely readjusting the position of the
impeller for a portable mixer installation
- Doubling the heat transfer capacity of a tank by changing the location of heat transfer
- Decreasing dead zones in a high viscosity solution increased yields,
reduced unwanted impurities, and kept the temperature of the solution within ± 1 degree
- Predicted conditions for reaction extinction for a high pressure, high temperature
oxidation in a horizontal tank
- Achieved a uniform droplet size distribution by making minor design changes to an
inline mixing device
- Optimized dissolution times of floating solids by implementing up-pumping technology
If this describes your project or you have a similar related mixing and/or processing
issue or issues and you would like us to contact you, please use the Contact Us form.